Don't let notifications and unwanted phone calls wake you up
- fixed crash on some Galaxy S5
- fixed message notifications not being silenced
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY: Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.